HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR VB JEWELRY
Each piece of our jewelry is handmade in our Studio in New York City. Here are some tips to take care of your jewelry for a long time.
- Avoid salty water and/or salty environments like the beach.
- Avoid swimming and exercising with our jewelry on. Except for our Prana bracelets and Jiva necklaces. They are meant to be worn at all times.
- Polish your pieces every 2 weeks or so, to increase shine and reduce discoloration.
- Avoid applying perfume directly onto your jewelry.
- Makeup and lotions containing moisture and chemicals may damage your jewelry.
- When not in use, store items in the jewelry box included in the order.
- If the metal darkens or tarnish with normal wear, we recommend gently wiping the metal surface with a polishing cloth.