Each piece of our jewelry is handmade in our Studio in New York City. Here are some tips to take care of your jewelry for a long time.
- Avoid salty water and/or salty environments like the beach.
- Avoid swimming and exercising with our jewelry on. Except for our Prana bracelets and Jiva necklaces. They are meant to be worn at all times.
- Polish your pieces every 2 weeks or so, to increase shine and reduce discoloration.
- Avoid applying perfume directly onto your jewelry.
- Makeup and lotions containing moisture and chemicals may damage your jewelry.
- When not in use, store items in the jewelry box included in the order.
- If the metal darkens or tarnish with normal wear, we recommend gently wiping the metal surface with a polishing cloth.