Celebrating our 10 years anniversary since we launched VBS, here 10 things you (most likely) didn’t know about me:
1. I’ve been wearing glasses since 6th grade. Then, I switched to contacts. And now contacts and glasses!
2. I first started in 2005 as a Street Vendor in Soho where I met a lot of incredible artists and designers. Check them out! Sarella Suarez @sarellaartjewelry, Cecilia Lopez Bravo @cecilia_lopezbravo, Sole DiPaola @delasolhome, Parisa Karami parisakaramishop, and Enrique Muthuan @dirtyhandsjewelry. I think back and I can only think of good times!.
3. One of our first wholesale accounts was the MOMA Museum in San Francisco. The buyer saw our line at a Renegade Craft Fair in SF @renegadecraft and picked it! I was over the moon!!
4. My nickname growing up was PUPI and my daughter thinks it’s silly. My family and close friends still call me PUPI.
5. As a kid I loved knitting. I made my first sweater when I was 10.
6. I have a positive/happy personality but I love depressing movies, series and documentaries.
7. I study International Affairs is Buenos Aires, Argentina.
8. I love parmesan cheese. I could add parmesan cheese to pretty much anything.
9. I did gymnastics from 10-16 years old; I loved it but I wasn’t really good though. Haha.
10. As a kid my dream job was to work at an Ice Cream Parlor and that was my first job when I first came to NY. If you are in NYC you should visit CONES (272 Bleecker Street, NYC) they make the best DULCE DE LECHE ice cream in the whole city!